How can we help you?
Contact us by phone or submit a business inquiry online.
Food Safety And Quality Authority’s guidelines For The Food Exporter
- All exporters of food and feed must obtain a registration form from FSQA and submit a completed form.
- Exporters must submit plans showing layout of their premises / establishments
- Exporters will also submit a full HACCP plan including all the necessary pre-requisites to the FSQA for their consideration
- If everything is in order, the establishment will be audited for approval
- Once approved, the FSQA will issue the establishment with a unique approval number (for exports to the EU, approval number must appear on packaging and export documentation). The FSQA will then notify the relevant Competent Authority in the importing country that the exporter is approved